Vintage Navajo Silver Beads
Native American jewelry is often all about the turquoise, but sometimes nothing else will do but some great Navajo silver beads. A well-done "Navajo Pearl" necklace can change everything.
Increasingly sought-after for their wearability, vintage Navajo silver beads are getting harder and harder to find.
In fact, there's a sweet, sweet mom out here in Santa Fe, who has only a few pieces of Native American jewelry (even though her daughter is in the business). One of those pieces is a beloved necklace of vintage stamped Navajo beads. She's worn that necklace more than any other single piece of jewelry she owns - Native American made or not.
These vintage Navajo beads are just waiting to adorn your neck. Here's why you'll fall madly in love with them:
- Each silver bead is hand stamped in a simple but eye-catching repeating design
- Necklace comes from a significant collection of Native American jewelry, which is important in establishing provenance
- The beads have a nice, heavy silver weight
- Necklace is an attractive 20" in length - not too long, not too short.
- The silver beads are graduated in size from 3/8" smallest beads to 1" center bead
- Strung on a silver fox tail chain
- Beads are gorgeous worn alone but also a knock-out when stacked.
If you'd like these Navajo pearls to become one of your own go-to pieces, add them to your cart before they get away.